Why you need a Water Distiller?
The heart of the matter…
Studies indicate drinking 8 glasses of pure water a day bolsters heart health for both women and men. Consider this fact—your heart is 79% water. The typical person has a body composite of 70% water, and maintaining adequate levels of hydration is essential for the efficient regulation of all physiological functions
Simple carbon filters and reverse osmosis fail over time. They can actually become breeding ground for bacteria as the trapped organic material begins to decompose. Unlike these inconsistent methods, distillation separates the contaminants from the water you consume, and guarantees consistent purity, gallon after gallon, year in and year out.
Drinking bottled water is convenient, but there’s no guarantee that it’s any cleaner than what comes out of the tap. In fact, 40% of bottled water starts out as municipal tap water. With a quality Waterwise distiller, you can realize substantial savings while eliminating the drudgery of lifting and hauling heavy containers.
How Steam Distillers work?
1. Ordinary tap water is boiled into steam killing bacteria, cysts, and viruses that may be present.
2. The steam then rises, leaving behind solids, salts and metals present in the tap water.
3. Steam is then condensed into the stainless steel coil.
4. Distilled water then permeates through a coconut shell carbon filter which enhances the quality of the water by absorbing any left over VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
5. The purified drinking water is collected and stored.
This counter top distiller produces approximately 4L of purified water every 4.5 hours.
NO assembly, installation or hookups necessary.
The contemporary design of the Pure Magic Counter Top Water Distiller utilizes a removable boiling tank for easy refills and natural coconut shell carbon post filters.
Dimensions of Pure Magic Distiller:
Width- 24.13 cm
Height- 38.10 cm
Depth- 40.64 cm
Net weight: 4.54 kg
Made in the USA